Sunday, September 15, 2013

Have had a very 'average' week and weekend

This week has seen the end of the summer, it has been horrible weather wise, cold windy and wet. None of those lovely mellow autumn days, last warm days of summer easing you into winter, just full blown cold and wet. I don't seem to be able to cope with the cold anymore and I am freezing. During the week I had to resort to my hot water bottle, in fact two hot water bottles were required I was so cold. I now have to dig out my winter gear. Having done so I realise that I don't have any woolly pullies to keep me warm. This morning I put in an order at everything £5, as it says everything is five pounds and there are some great bargains on there!! I am now waiting for  my parcel to arrive!!

Today has been a washout added to that I have not really felt like doing anything I feel like I have wasted my day. I have made some 21st Birthday invitations, so I do have something to show for my efforts. I hope that the lady who ordered them likes them. (she liked the prototype!)










It was a nice feeling to have the stack finished and piled up ready to go. 

This week is going to be a busy one with a trip to Cambridge and an overnight stay in London for a course. I need to start thinking about my forthcoming hip op. I have finally been told that they will do the operation in the first week of November. Its a huge weight off my mind to finally know that its planned. I just need to get from now to then!! I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: