Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Welcome to 2013!!!!!


Last night we had our 'traditional' New Years Eve celebration, which involved our friends the Lovelocks, a Chines meal and lots of wine and port.


This year i was able to use my hot plate to keep the containers warm, not that the food stayed in the containers for too long anyway. It was funny when I was ordering, it was anything with chicken!! (sweet and sour, chow mein, chicken and pineapple, chicken and cashews!)  made me laugh!!


We played Balderdash, something we haven't played for a while, its so funny and we are so good at it that it was hard to guess which was right and which was the spoof.


Poor John was driving so he was on J2O's  I think he still had fun, we did!!!


Only managed to get one photo of Carl, so I am sure he won't be impressed with this one!!!
Today we were all fairly late up. Beth and I have been out for a ride on our bikes. That certainly got our pulses racing and once I got back home my legs felt like jelly. I am feeling more confident on my bike now I can get on and off relatively easily and I think I have sussed out the gears, if its hard to pedal swap the gears until its easier to pedal!! Simples. 

I am going to get my scrapbooking out and do a bit of that. I am miles behind, I haven't even started on our Ireland holiday, there's loads to do after that as well.  

Tomorrow its back to the grindstone and we can start looking forward to what 2013 has in store for us. 

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Much fun with family!
Happy New Year!
Cheers from Cottage Country!

Jen said...

Great fun! Happy New Year Lyzzy - it's gonna be a GREAT one xxx