Saturday, January 05, 2013

New Year Sales.


I don't seem to have the time or the money to hit the sales this year, so I have done a bit of on line craft shopping!! I have never lost the scrapbooking bug and as I love photography they seem to go hand in hand. I think the love for scrapbooking started when I was a child, I loved to collect all sorts of memorabilia from all the various trips that I took. I can remember bringing back 'stuff' from all sorts of places. Being a scrapbooker allows me to indulge that collecting passion.  



My scrapbooks are taking over my cupboards, just had a quick count up and I have over 70 completed albums! The kids (and I) love looking through them, its great to see how we have all changed over the years. The changes include my scrapbooking style as well. In the beginning I was quite detailed with my pages, then I went through a cleaner look at the moment I am somewhere between the two, a bit of both depending on how much time I have and how many photos of a particular event I have. 
The birthday ones are particularly good to look at what a difference a year makes!!!
Although it was a short week at work I am ever so glad its the weekend !

No comments: