Friday, November 30, 2012

Its beginning to feel a bit like Christmas.....



It has been quite an interesting week, I have been rushed off my feet all day at work, popped into home collected Tom and over to hospital to visit Mum, it has meant not getting home until nearly 8pm each night, then having a bite to eat and sitting down to watch I'm a celebrity.
Last weekend we went to the school Christmas Fair and Bobbie made this lovely snowman. It got me thinking that I should get my finger out and get preparations underway.



So I have wrapped all the presents that  have bought to date (and that not far off of all of them!!) I don't have much storage so I have had to box them up and put them under the stairs in the living room. I have some more to do, but I think I have made a real dent in it.


While watching I'm a celebrity I have been gainfully employed writing all my cards, I still have a few more to do, but after the past three years ending with me accompanying one or other of my parents in casualty, I thought it would be good to be ready early. I plan to go to Stevenage on Sunday and finish up the last few bits of shopping. Then I am going to make my food shopping list and finally get my cherry suitcase out in preparation for my girls weekend in Hamburg.

I have been keeping an eye on the weather in Germany and its looking like its going to be very cold, I hope we get a touch of snow to make it feel super Christmassy, fingers crossed. 



No comments: