Monday, May 28, 2012

Finally....

I have finally got around to making things with my beads. Hurrah!!!
I felt inspired by my white spotty beads and made a necklace and a pair of ear rings.
I had trouble photographing them because no where seemed to show them as they are in real life.


In the end I took photos on a mirror, this seemed to be a good idea at the time, but it confused my camera and it refused to focus!! Looking at the top photo the reflections are blurred so I can see how my camera got confused!!

I am very pleased with how it has turned out, so pleased that I have made two more sets tonight using some of my less perfect beads. They don't look too bad if they are mixed in with some sparkly beads!!! 
I am going to attempt to photograph them tomorrow night, watch this space....


No comments: