Monday, April 09, 2012

New Beads!!


Well the weather this Bank Holiday has been as we have come to expect - wet!! Here we are with four days off faced with a hose pipe ban and it has been steadily raining and being generally miserable. I have had a good time crafting caught up with my scrap booking, enjoyed digging around the family tree and yesterday had a go at a few beads.
I am particularly happy with these for a couple of reasons.
1. They are just about the same size.
2. There has been a great reaction between the glasses.
I might be able to make these into something nice, so I am thrilled!!!

This afternoon I went over to Van Hages Garden Centre to support my friends son, Sam, who was putting in a spell  as a garden gnome riding a snail!!! He is a very talented young man and he has passed the audition for a place with The National Youth Theatre. (400 out of over 5,000 applicants countrywide!) He is raising money to help cover some of the costs associated with the training.
His costume is great and a couple of his friends turned up to rattle a bucket for him. Good Luck Sam!!


No comments: