Friday, March 30, 2012

Here Comes the Weekend!!!


This week has been been glorious on the weather front, quite unseasonable and warm. The clocks went forward so it was lighter in the evenings, it actually feels like spring bordering on the summer.

I was out at a meeting in Hertford and when I parked the car I spotted this beautiful tree which looked stunning against the bright blue sky.

This weekend I am collecting my final shabby chic cupboard, then I will be able to finally set up the PC and get the last few things packed away. I feel I have made some huge changes for the better.

I have been catching up on all my scrap booking, all my photos are now scrapped, I just have a few pages to finish with the journalling. I am looking forward to adding to my photos with our Easter celebrations followed by our trip to look at the Tulips in Amsterdam!!!


No comments: