Thursday, December 22, 2011

Party Time!!!!


Christmas time, a time for partying and having fun, well I have already started!!!
Yesterday we had our 'works' do, a nice meal followed by a few drinks. This was followed by some of the 'ladies' trying out one of the gifts. We always exchange joke presents, a mixture of home made and shop bought funnies. Well the biggest hit was a double seated space hopper !!! I am not really sure what you would use it for, but it raised a laugh or two!!
I was amazed that fully grown women felt the need to try it out!! They did and the TV, patio doors and glass coffee table were at risk of damage and Tena lady were required!!!

I had a great assortment of gifts, cider, wine, port a Donny Osmond Calendar, two mugs, Bucks Fizz, a snow globe, a grow your own Christmas tree and a HAND DRUM!!!! How good is that?? I now have a hand drum and a brass horn, what more can a girl ask for??? All I need now is another strike so that I can put it to good use!!

Mum is still due to come home tomorrow, although she is at the mercy of the Ambulance service so we have no idea when that will be. Fingers crossed that will be sooner rather than later to give her time to settle back in. 
Won't be long now until Santa arrives!!!!


No comments: