Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year.

Here we are again, New Years Eve, the whole year stretching out ahead of us full of promise of excitement and new things to see and do. I am looking forward to the holidays we have planned, an 8 night cruise to the Fjords with our friends Madeline and John, a couple of weeks in Ireland with the family (booked for 5 of us but who knows how many will end up coming along!!) I have Mr Tesco to thank for that one, a two week holiday for 5 has cost us £200 in real money and the rest is covered by Club Card deals!!!
I also hope this year will be one of positive changes in a few areas, things are starting to line up and I am hopeful there will be big changes.
I am continuing with my glassy endeavours and to assist me I am starting a glass working course at Hertfordshire University in January. (At last I can say I have been to Uni!!!)

We went to see Dad yesterday and there has been a marked improvement for him. The blockage seems to have shifted and nature has started to take its course in a rather dramatic and explosive way! He feels a lot better in himself and was looking forward to having a good nights sleep last night. I hope he continues to improve and makes it back home very soon .

So I will continue to hope for good health for everyone and particularly those in my family. I hope that you all continue to make your own good fortune and take time to give thanks for all the good things that have happened in the past year!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, Liz I do enjoy your blogs, I wish you a very good new year, Hope Mum and Dad's health continues to get better and cause you less stress. Sounds like you are looking forward to your holidays, good on you.

Enjoy the New year, will there be fireworks????
love from Karen's Mother, you know Karen, the one that makes the most wonderful cakes!!! xx

Debbielou said...

Hoping that 2012 will be the happiest and healthiest one for you all xxx