Monday, November 21, 2011

Leaves.


I nearly always have my trusty IPhone with me and since up grading the camera is really quite good. Still not brilliant at reducing camera shake but much better than the first version. I went for a walk yesterday and tried it out on a few of the remaining leaves.


I was particularly pleased with this one, its really close up and you can see the little hairs on the edge of the leaves, I think that shows the power of the 'phone'!!!!



So I think that you can do loads with a phone camera, so its well worth practicing!!!



1 comment:

Raymonde said...

I am refusing to upgrade!!! I am useless with touch screens. Maybe it is a sign of aging!

Your photos are really good by the way, if you had not said it was your phone I would not have known. See you later this week. xxx