Friday, September 23, 2011

Thank You Mr Tesco!!!!

This week seems to have flown by, last night we took a trip to Ikea in Enfield/Tottenham to measure up some furniture for Beth's soon to be newly decorated bedroom. It was the first time we have visited Ikea in Enfield and we were surprised at how close it was. We were there in 45 minutes on the way up and going home only took 30 minutes. Beth has been working hard to empty her bedroom of all her bits that she has grown out of so that we can start again with new furniture.

Next year the Olympics come to Britain so I was expecting problems getting time off of work. I was sure that we wouldn't get time off with our friends as they were likely to have problems getting time off as well, so I decided to see if I could book a holiday using some of my Tesco vouchers which were due to expire. So after looking around the web site I managed to book us two weeks in Ireland. The best thing is I was able to use my vouchers !! I ended up paying £140 deposit, leaving me the grand total of £60 to pay 10 weeks before the  holiday next June. BARGAIN the vouchers covered the whole cost of rental for two cottages and the return ferry trip. I am looking forward to exploring Ireland. THANK YOU MR TESCO!!!!

No comments: