Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Silver Wedding Anniversary!! Madeline and John.

I can't believe it was twenty five years ago that my friends Madeline and John got married. I can so clearly remember the day, I was one of the bridesmaids sporting a trendy perm, Laura was ten months old and we all had a fantastic day. Madeline wore a beautiful dress, lace and very demure. We wore jade green.I have found a few of the earlier photos.
The celebrations started on the Hen Night which was a week before the big day we got her all decked out in the usual hen night garb.  In those days we would end a night out with a KFC (although back then it was still known as Kentucky Fried Chicken!!!) It was also usual for us to finish our chicken, drive home through the more affluent areas of Watford and chuck our rubbish up the drives of the big houses!!!
You can just see four of us bridesmaids at the centre of the photo, look at my lovely perm!!!
Madeline and John the happy couple!!
So here we are twenty five years later, where does the time go???
Here's to the next twenty five!!

No comments: