Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Again and Sinking.....

I am sinking under a pile of washing that has taken over my kitchen,Its daunting at the moment as there is so much to do, We have emptied two of the cases and to add to that there is washing from Carl's Africa trip. He had made a start but there were only a couple of days between that and flying onto Amsterdam so I have a bit of a back log. I am at the stage this morning of not knowing what to do next, everything is piled up everywhere and we have suitcases and the likes all over the place. I just need a magic washing fairy to swoop in and sort it out.

The holiday was nice, I have never heard so much thunder or seen so much lightening, perhaps it was because we were in a  caravan and it was more obvious, but one morning we had thunder for an hour non stop, one rumble run into another and it just kept going, the sky was lit  up with lightening and then an hour in the rain started.

I will be back later with some photos, I found some great craft finds, not that I can see a time when I will be able to use them!!!!!

2 comments:

Raymonde said...

Welcome back! Sorry about the piles of washing. Glad you had a good time. Take care. xxx

Sue Jones said...

just do the emergency stuff and then delegate !
Welcome back xx