Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Home Again

The one thing that's makes you glad to return home???? for me its my bed. For years I have had on and off a dodgy back, starting with an operation that I had in 1988. Ever since then I have tried to look after it hoping to avoid any mishaps. For years we have slept on a fairly firm mattress because we were under the impression that was the best support we could have, well we replaced that mattress a year or so ago with a much softer one (accidentally ordered a soft one) at first we thought we had made a huge mistake and we were going to send it back, but by week two we had got used to it and now sleeping on a hard mattress is agony. This past weekend away has been with a very hard mattress, three nights of not being able to get comfortable and tonight Tom is still complaining about his aching back!!
There is loads going on at the moment and not enough time to get everything done. Mum is still making good progress although I am worried that she still isn't walking very far. I do think she will get better once she is back in her own home, something she is looking forward to.
Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Ahh ... Home sweet home.