Monday, October 25, 2010

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween!!



Uploaded by www.cellspin.net


This morning we are recovering from a late night at the park!!it was hot and sticky and very busy!! I have never seen so many people dressed up! I mean the kids I expected but I was surprised by the number of adults who had gone the whole hog and dressed with full costume and make up!! It made our fairy wings and witches hats look a bit tame! Beth dressed as a zombie surgeon, carl as a winged beast, Sam as a pirate and Georgie as pirate lady in a dress and skull necklace. There was every kind of outfit there, space men, superman, tinkerbell, Fred flintstone and at least a million pirates!!!
The place was well decorated with pumpkins and atmostpheric mist I really felt as if I was in a movie!!
Today Carl flies home we will be sad to see him leave although I am planning to send some of my craft buys home with him!!

No comments: