Monday, July 12, 2010

Quick Card Making


I seem to go through times when I do a lot of one kind of thing, this weekend its been so hot that I sat in front of the fan and made cards. During the week I stamped out some cute little cup cakes, I have no idea who makes the stamps, but they come in individual pieces so you can mix and match them. I like the little sprinkles that you can put on the cakes, which I then touched with glitter glue. So this card is simple, but actually looks pretty effect  in the flesh!!
I am a fan of less is more, I am not afraid of the wide spaces on cards!! The little greetings discs are from craft creations. The patterned paper is from a pad called Nana's kitchen by DCWV. (my bargain from Dunelm mills)

This paper is from a pad that I have had for ages, its running a bit short now so I am worried what I will do once its run out!!!

I tried a couple of cards with darker colours .


After making cards there are always lots of little bits left over, I cut them all into little squares and made them into a card of their own. I also stamped some hearts last week and I will post those later in the week.

No comments: