Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I have gone card mad!

You know how it is, you go ages without making a single thing and bang, something flicks a switch and you are off again. Well today freshly inspired by easel cards I decided to make a few more. I am particularly taken by the papers from American Crafts, I was given a couple of sheets and the one I have used above is called Puddle by Dear Lizzie. I can't remember who makes the stamps, but they are really versatile and I have used them loads. The greeting it from Craft work cards.
In the same theme I have used one of the spare 'Gorjus' prints and used it with some plain paper which I have punched with a couple of Martha Stewart punches.
I really have used every single scrap of the Puddle paper, I used the last little bit on this card along with a heart shaped punch out and another greeting from craft work cards. I might have now exhausted my take on easel cards!!!

2 comments:

Brodders said...

See you have got the grip of making easel cards :)
I totally love them Lyzzy :)

Shirley said...

Love the cards you talented wench!