Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have finally made some cards!!


Its been a while, but I have finally get down to it and made some cards, I love making cards but by the time I get home from work I am tired and really can't be bothered to get the 'stuff' out. Anyway last night I got stuck in and I felt so much better for it!!

I have used some Craftworks cards and some of their printed greetings. I really like the greetings, they are easy to use and look great. I also decided to dig out some of my 'old' (perhaps that should read ancient) stash and try and use some of that. I found a whole book of dimensional rub ons that were dated 2002 on the back (oh the embarrassment!!) I hadn't used a single one, so I used squares of the rub ons, edged the squares with chalk ink and mounted the whole lot on a green backing paper. I am pleased with the result, I am sure my Mum and Aunties would be pleased to receive one of these!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Beautiful!
Blessings and prayers,
andrea