Saturday, May 01, 2010

We are OFF!!!!


All aboard the Oceana!! There are Webcams onboard, so if you want to see where we are check it out HERE!!
I can hardly believe it but the day has finally arrived and we will shortly be setting off for Southampton. I have my bags packed and because you don't have to restrict yourself to one bag, I have got a bit wild and I have two suit cases and two carry on bags. I hope to be able to pop onto my blog as we go along.
The weather this morning is looking a bit dodgy, I still can't get over the feeling that I am going to be getting onto a ferry !! I need to set my sights a bit higher!!
I have been up since six, which is a very unusual occurrence for me. I wanted to get the washing sorted before I left, it'll be down to Tom next week to make sure the uniforms are done, I just wanted to make sure that they were done this week!!!
So see you all soon, I'll keep in touch.

2 comments:

Brodders said...

enjoy and lets hope your fingers dont get too sore with picking up the jigsaw pieces :)

Beth xox said...

HAve fun mumsie
xxxxxx