Saturday, March 20, 2010

Here comes a wet weekend


It may be a wet weekend but these beautiful orange roses can always bring a smile to my face!! I received them from Tom last weekend for mothers day and they have been glorious. Perfect shape and perfect colour, orange roses always lift my spirits!

Its been one of those weeks again, lots going on not a spare minute to think and its going to get a whole lot busier. We have been making plans to over haul the garden, we want to have decking at the bottom, so Tom has been removing plants and digging stuff up, redistributing the earth!! We now just need to decide on the way forward. Its very tempting to have astro turf laid, beautiful lawn all year round with none of the work. I just can't make up my mind.

This week my beautiful camera bag has arrived from America, I splashed out and ordered one off of Etsy, it is lovely, roomy with pockets inside and plenty of room for my camera, the bonus is it looks like a regular handbag and not a boring grey camera bag. The strap is long so I can wear it across my body. I am very happy with it.

My foot is gradually getting better although I have had a couple of bad days with it, its so easy to forget when it doesn't hurt and over do it. I then pay the following day. Really good news is that my friend Jen is out of hospital after her very scary brain operation. I wish her luck and I hope she continues to go from strength to strength.

4 comments:

Raymonde said...

Good news about Jen!

Good news also about your foot, take it easy though!

Snap I got myself a camera bag that looks like a handbag!!!
Have a lovely day! xxx

Jen said...

Aw you sweetheart! It is indeed lovely to be home at last. Shame I look like elephant woman due to a swelling on my face lol. Love those roses. How pefect are they? Hope to see you soon but keep off your feet as much as poss xx

Jenn Jilks said...

It seems there are a lot of folks recovering from one thing or another. Take care.

Andrea said...

Praising GOD Jen is doing better and that your foot is healing well. Praying you have more days withOUT pain.
Hugs,
andrea