Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The New Camera.


After what seems like an age, the new camera has arrived. I have been wanting it to arrive so that I can get my mitts on it and try it out! I was pleased to find it waiting when I got home tonight. It looks like a Fuji, its sounds like a Fuji but its far weightier than my last Fuji!
It has far more knobs and buttons and a manual zoom lens and it took me absolutely ages to work out how to get the neck strap on. (How sad is that!!)
I think although there is a load of news things to learn I will have fun trying it out.
Tonight by the time the battery had charged it was dark. I loaded the new card and was surprised to find that the card capacity was a whopping 1240 photos in the finest setting, 600 if I choose to shoot in Raw. I think even I am going to have to push it to use that many photos!!




I snapped off these piccies of Beth, it was dark using only the light in the room I think that these first shots have come out well. I didn't use a tripod so I am pleased with the sharpness.
There is so much that I have to play with, can't wait to get outside and give it a go!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

What camera is it??

Valerie said...

Photos look great and Beth is lovely x

Karen Lange said...

Congrats on the new camera! Have fun:)

Raymonde said...

Very good early shots, have fun! Take care. xxx