Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Its Nearly Gone.....



Today the temperature has finally crawled above zero for longer than an hour and the snow has started to leave, its still so pretty, I snapped this shot on the way home from work, I think its pretty good considering its taken on my IPhone!!!

I have been in to visit dad, he is OK, they don't seem to be able to make up their minds what to do with him, yesterday it was wait for paperwork from Papworth and arrange an angio gram. Today the consultant wants to try a treadmill test and if that's OK, he will be sent home and will have to wait for an out patient appointment for the angio. They have changed a fair few of his medicines and they have some other drugs up their sleeves so we will have to wait and see.

Tonight when I went in one of the men had gone for his angio, the other three including dad were all sitting together chatting, so that was nice!! I don't really know what I want the outcome to be tomorrow, on the one hand it would be good to have the angio and have it done with , on the other it would be good if they felt he was OK with medication. Its so difficult.

1 comment:

Raymonde said...

The uncertainty is I guess not nice. I will keep praying. As I write this we have just had another 2cm of snow!!! Drive safely. xxx