Thursday, January 07, 2010

Card for Di Hickmans Blog.

I have been making cards for Di's Blog for some time now, unfortunately towards the end of last year, there was so much going on that i found it hard to fulfil all my commitments, so I am going to try really hard this year to keep on top of it.Every month Di sends me 4 card diagrams and I make them into real life cards. The only rule is that it is based on the design she sends, although you can turn it anyway you like.This one I copied as it was.

Below is my card, all the papers are by Papermania, Sweet nothings collection. The ribbon by Paper mania, I printed the greeting on the PC, I used chalk ink on the edges. It was really quick to do and easy when you have a design to follow, give it a go!

2 comments:

Raymonde said...

Yeah, you are on form, beautiful card. xxx

Shirley said...

Ooh that card is very purty!