Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Heading for New Year....


I have been going through my photos and I have realised that I haven't taken that many for Christmas morning, I think its to do with the fact that my camera has broken (the battery flap has given up the ghost) I really need to get a new one, but I can't make up my mind what I want as of yet!
Beth had been after an ipod touch so she was really excited when she opened the present and found the desired item!! On speaking to people it seems to have been the must have item of the year, I expect Apple have made a fortune!!
Today I am back to work, where have the 4 days gone?? Looking forward to new years eve and the start of a brand new year!

2 comments:

Raymonde said...

Happy New Year to you and your gang!
Happy hunting also for a new camera, looking forward to see what you choose.
Looking forward also to reading more of you in the New Year.
A whole year and we did not manage to see each other!!!
Never mind there is always next year!!!
Lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses ♥♥♥♥♥

Raymonde said...

Hi, make sure you pop over to my blog soon, you might get a nice surprise. Thanks. xxx