Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Autumn Eqinox



Autumn has arrived, although the weather we have been having has not been that autumnal. We are still experiencing 20 degrees during the day and I haven't detected that Autumn 'smell' as of yet. Yesterday was officially the first day of Autumn though.

This morning I took this photo of my Dublin Bay Rose, sprinkled with rain drops from an overnight shower. It won't be too long before we are pruning them and tidying up the gardens for winter.

Dad is doing well, he had a visit from the GP on Monday who ordered the blood tests he needed, he feels OK in himself, tired and sore but getting there. I have been painting my new chest of drawers and I am still agonising over what knobs to use on the drawers, I am torn between reusing the old ones or splashing out on new ones, oh the decisions I have to make!!!

1 comment:

Raymonde said...

I love the photo of your rose, thank you for your good wishes. xxx