Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One for Sue.

Morning!!!!
This post is for my friend Sue, who reads my blog and tell me things about myself I have long forgotten. Last night we went out for a meal, something we do regularly. The strange thing is that 4 of us meet up and its usually spaced so that its someones birthday, so its usually a case of making sure you have presents for the right person. Last night was not any ones birthday so it felt odd arriving with nothing .
Anyway we went to The East, Chinese food, it was very nice and although I hadn't eaten since lunch time it was filling and we didn't manage to finish it all, I still feel stuffed this morning.
There is so much going on in my life at the moment that I don't seem to have time to sort anything out. Our holiday is looming (in a nice way) but I don't seem to have thought about any of the things I need to do for that. The dog needs her second injection a couple of says before we go. I need to shop, check all the documents,(which I know are OK, but you have to check)
Tom is going to start 'decladding' the bathroom today and then remove the tiles beneath, just a bit at a time. I can't wait to see my new bathroom - should that now be shower room as there won't be a bath in sight!!!
Have a good day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OOh new bathroom - sounds lovely! (OK shower room then). Have a lovely holiday xxx