Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anniversary Flowers


We have received some beautiful flowers this week from our Friends and relatives. I have already shown you the beautiful Sunflowers (I have 8 growing in the garden, they always amaze me how much they grow in such a short time!!) Madeline and John sent us a bouquet of flowers and they are outstanding, unusual green Chrysanthemums and some stunning pink roses along with lots of other flowers that I can't identify.




Mum and Dad bought is a huge bunch of Pink and white roses which are very pretty and smell Divine!!
Today I am off on my Lampwork bead course over at the Artshed in Ware, I have never been there before but it comes highly recommended so I am looking forward to it, who knows it might be a whole new hobby, a change of life and a start on the path to riches beyond my wildest dreams , on the other hand I may well be crap at it and Monday morning with be the start of another boring week!!!!

No comments: