Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Hysterversary to ME!!

This time two years ago I was just starting my life after having had a very sudden hysterectomy and a diagnosis of cancer. It all happened so quickly that I barely had time to realise what was going on. I am so grateful that my GP referred me on very scant symptoms, or I might not be writing this today!!
While going through all of that I found a fantastic Web site called HysterSisters an American site that knows everything about hysterectomies and I mean everything. Its a great supportive site and although I don't need to go there that often anymore, its great to go back and see the old names and faces!
Yesterday we had a great time with our friends Debbie and Malc, the time flew. Today Beth wants to take a look around the Car Boot sale and we'll pop in to visit mum later. So I'm going to put the roast pork on and get sorted out for the rest of the day!

No comments: