Saturday, December 23, 2006

Went for a Chocolate.....




Yesterday afternoon I met up with SueD and Caz for a very nice cup of minty hot chocolate with cream, chocolate flakes and marshmallows, the drinks were devine and the company was good too !! We got ourselves a nice comfy seat in the corner of the shop right by the window, it was like being in a gold fish bowl, but that works both ways, saw loads of people I knew and said hello to as well!! We chatted watched the fog lift and come back down again, saw the continental market dismantle themselves. Caz had been to the hairdressers and on a shopping trip, Sue had been in to the shops as well, and I came straight from home. I felt a bit underdressed as it was freezing and I had top wear my crocs as I have a nasty blister from some new shoes on my heel.
For me it was a nice end to a busy day, what with all the food shopping that I had done, and I had also prepared food for the evening guests, I deserved a break and a gossip!!

5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Yummmmm. :)

joanna said...

Ooh, fabbo photos - looks like a very intimate little gathering :D - lovely to see you all, ladies xxx

Shirley said...

Disgraceful that I wasn't invited hmph!

Oh you all look so pretty!

Jen said...

What fab piccies! Glad you met up - it's always fun, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

You all look so lovely and sweet!!