Sunday, December 10, 2006

Little pots of Loveliness!!




I have recently discovered how relaxing it is to make jewellery. I seem to have collected a large amount of beautiful glass beads in a very short amount of time. I love turning them into bracelets, ear rings and necklaces. I have also made some charms for mobile phones and key rings. Once you start its addictive and they make nice presents. They have been well received so far (Unless people have been too police to say they are crap)
When I was at Manchester the Hotel had these Little jam pots at breakfast, so I collected them up and at the end of the trip came away with 14. The trouble is they were just throwing them away and I couldn't make the waitress understand that if she was to throw them in my direction I would be very happy. Ah well. I'll have to stay in more hotels !!!

No comments: